Monday, February 13, 2012

The baseball season is almost here and the Polls came out


2012 Summit League Baseball Preseason Poll
         Team                       Points (1st)
   1.   Oral Roberts                 36 (6)
   2.   Western Illinois             27
   3.   South Dakota State       25
   4.   North Dakota State       21
   5.   Southern Utah              19 (1)
   6.   Oakland                       11
   7.   IPFW                            8


So the polls came out for the 2012 baseball season and we are picked to finish 5th place but a thing I thought was interesting was that we received a first place vote.  I believe teams will overlook us this year and I think we will do alot of surprising. I think we have the team to take first this year and I am excited for the season to start. Our first game is against St. Marys on Friday! Lets get a win to start the year off right 



No comments:

Post a Comment